KITCHEN MANAGERBrand Weston Carolina Ale House Location Weston, Florida Job ID 47390 Date Posted 07/08/2022
Kitchen Manager, Carolina Ale House
Welcome to LM Restaurants
LM Restaurants is a family-owned and operated hospitality management company with over 40 years of service to our guests and the community.We believe in fresh, house-made food, progressive beverage programs, and exceptional experiences for our guests and our team members. Our brand portfolio includes award-winning concepts at all levels of casual dining (13 brands and counting!). Carolina Ale House was established in 1999 and is our largest concept with 26 locations throughout the southeast. At LM Restaurants, we are large enough to provide the stability and comprehensive benefits of a large company, yet small enough to consider our team members family.
Who We Seek
We seek leader-coaches who have fun, work hard, and share our philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences. We invest in our people and have high expectations for our managers, as we are relentless about fulfilling the high expectations of our guests. We promote from within whenever possible and invest in training and development to help our team members advance within our organization. We look to you to voice your needs, opinions, and ideas on how to grow and evolve our business.
To optimize profits and increase sales by controlling food cost, production, and labor in the back-of-the-house. Supervises the execution of and oversees all kitchen operations, ensuring standards of quality and service are met. Continually develops managers and employees through feedback and follow-up. Manages scheduled shifts ensuring guest satisfaction.
How You’ll Lead:
- Own your area of responsibility and its impact on the guest experience. Lead the selection, coaching, and recognition of a highly effective team. Develop team members for future opportunities.
- Ensure team is thoroughly trained, understands expectations, and demonstrates Carolina Hospitality. Provide ongoing feedback, manage performance, and drive accountability. Adhere to legal and company standards.
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships within the community.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with staff, guests, and other members of management.
- While you may have a primary area of responsibility, knowledge and management of whole-house operations is required. We are one team.
- Oversee inventory and ordering for your primary department. Be a good steward; act with ownership mentality.
- Create fair, timely schedules for your department, ensuring appropriate staffing for expected volume. Prepare administrative reports as needed.
- Ensure the safety of employees and guests at all times.
How You’ll Work:
- Variable shifts of at least ten hours, holidays and weekends.
- Typical work week is no more than 50-55 hours per week with 2 days off.
How You’re Qualified:
- You are coachable, just as you are expected to coach others.
- Passionate about hospitality and driven by team-based success.
- Focused on service for internal guests (team members) and external guests (customers).
- Knowledgeable of technology systems. Proficient in restaurant cleanliness and safety, food service, personnel management, and financial and administrative management. Current state and local food and alcohol certification or ability to obtain them.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
Our management benefits include:
- Competitive base salary & achievable quarterly bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match up to 3%
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Generous employee dining discounts
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Flexible schedules
- Career advancement opportunities at all levels
- Relocation assistant provided - move to the Sunshine State!
We know we are only as good as our team, and that means YOU. Each team member helps set the pulse of the restaurant. Our goal is to bring Carolina Hospitality to our guests while creating a fun and inclusive atmosphere.
Apply today and let us be your first step into hospitality, a place to advance, or your final stop in a lifelong career!
Local Community Involvement
We have a long tradition of philanthropy in the communities we serve. As Lou and Joy Moshakos, our founders, have always said: “You take care of your neighbors, they will take care of you.”
LM Restaurants focuses on four areas in our philanthropic giving: education, healthy living & active lifestyles, community youth organizations, mental health, and cancer research, donating over $100,000 each year. Join us and be a part of making a difference – a dedication to taking care of our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.